1. Tie the belt to one side and tuck your skirt over the gap
2. Tie the belt in the front and pin one of our tribal necklaces to the front of the gap. Tuck any loose ties under the black string of the belt.
3. You can also add pendants, coins or other embellishments to the plain black tie section to give you a longer fully ornamented belt, customized to your specific length
4. When a belt and necklace combo aren't quite long enough, we will take 2 jeweled belts and merge them into one larger belt by tying them on each side at the desired length
5. If #4 above is too long: splice and sew the belts together at a practical point on one side and leave the other side as an end that can be tied (note: any left over belt bits from the splicing can be used in other costuming applications such as headbands, anklets, armbands, etc)
6. For choker style jeweled belts many of our anklets are a great option to close any gaps in length